Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will I get my braces off sooner than the orthodontist said?

When people get braces yes you will see a difference in a few months I know because that's what I saw & I was told that mine will only be on for 15 months it turned out to be 2 1/2 years. You may have to wait for your bottom row to become straight because I'm not really sure if you can get a retainer just for the top part so yes they have to be taken off at the same time because when you don't have your braces on your teeth can move back where they use to be the braces to push/ hold them together & every person is different when it comes to braces. It takes some people a year while it takes others almost 3-4 Years just because they look straight to you doesn't mean that they will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment