Monday, July 18, 2011

What does this mean? Please answer.?

Okay, so I'm going to be on a plane in exactly 7 days. I am a frequent flier. I am a bit nervous about it becos I'm going to see my dad for the first time in 8 months (he's on leave from Afghanistan). The day after I get there, we go to a beach house. Last night I had this dream that I couldn't find my suitcase, no matter how hard I looked. Then, when I finally found it, my grandma called me to tell me to have a safe flight, and I realized I missed my plane! And my grandma kept telling me I wouldn't get to go to the beach house. And I was so scared becos my mom finally found new tickets for the same night so we could fly out there, but for some reason, it was on an airline w/ a dirty airplane & weird staff. And my mom wouldn't take us to go get on the plane.. AND I had lost my suitcase again. What do you think this means? It's kinda bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment