Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just got braces tightened and tooth moved already?

A few weeks ago maybe a month or two, my orthodontist put a spring in between two teeth while I had braces to make room for a tooth that was stuck way behind them and couldn't be attached to the wires. Well today was finally the day to have the spring taken off and have the tooth attached to the wire like all the other teeth. Well when I got home it hurt a lot so I took a nap hoping it would feel better when I woke up. I woke up about and hour ago and it hurt like someone was freaking pulling my teeth out with their bare hands.I looked in the mirror and my tooth that was behind the other was already forward and it the right place!!! So, is it normal for a tooth to move that fast in a period of just 4 to 5 hours?! I 've had braces since February and haven't seen any other teeth move that fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment