Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hung out with this girl and it went well, just one question?

So i went to a movie with this girl i like, I paid for her ticket and i think we had a good time. So later that night i texted her, "Hey, thanks for going to the movie with me, i had a really good time with you." and she responded, "yeah, i had a good time too." Well i didnt respond to that text and about 30 min later i got another text from her saying, "yeah, i had fun too." So then i responded to that one with this, "Im glad that you had a fun time. We should hang out again sometime. :) " and she responded, "Yeah we should. :) " I was just wondering if this girl probably likes me or not, cause ill probably ask her on a date soon if i think she does. Any advice would help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment