Friday, July 15, 2011

Is happiness just an illusion? Can a person ever be happy (please read the details)?

I believe happiness is a state of mind, an illusion/delusion that has no bearing with reality. For example: I started my own business, got rich, married the love of my life, had a kid; had my wife divorce me, my son killed in Iraq. If I was truly happy, why would I separate from the love of my life? The happiness she brought for me was an illusion. The more I think about things, happiness is something that comes with an expiration date. It is not real. I was not a rich man to begin with, I used to crave wealth, I realize wealth is nothing really. People are miserable with money & without it. I started writing as well, & I realized we are all illusions, we are nothing really. We are absolutely meaningless & powerless, our goals for happiness is nothing but a farce. Please avoid talking in terms of Christ here. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment