Monday, July 11, 2011

Why can no one be happy i've met my love in a turkish waiter?

I'm a 45yr old fmale. all my life i've been dissapointed in love. However, i think at the grand old age of 45, i've met the love of my life on holidays abroad. Hes a romantic turkish waiter and we have been corresponding tow an fro since i returned home from my holidays. He says he loves me. He dont speak much english but the language of love is universal. However, no one can be happy for me. I'm a woman of substantial means, but money isnt making me happy without a man to make happy. So i've been financially helping this guy out but hes not been asking me. The thing is hes got a kid in Turkey and lives with his partner, but they are 'not lovers'. He is now coming on a holiday to me next week - I sent him a ticket. hes 27yrs old and hes so romantic. I cannot wait. why can noone be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment