Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is heaven a fairy tale for you?

I dont believe in heaven or hell for that matter. People love their lives soooo much they want to live forever, therefore creating a fantasy world or 2nd life in heaven or hell. People want to live forever and I think are afraid of dying. I dont want people criticizing me based on my belief, watch all the Christians or 'believers' will give me thumbs down because I dont believe in what they want me to believe in. Leave me the heck alone, and stop trying to force your religion and beliefs down my throat. Anyway... heaven and hell dont exist IMO. Science vs Religion- Science 1, Religion ZERO! Its 2011, not 1450. Science has come so far and proven many things, what has religion done? just kept preaching without any evidence. For people like me, I cant just say "oh, okay thats what someone said 1000+ years ago in a book, so I'm going to believe that instead of Scientists and Physicists who have PhD's"... Sorry not going to happen, and no matter what people say or how many times they try and make me believe in god... stop trying to prove something that doesn't exist IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment