Saturday, July 9, 2011

I had a dream where we broke up and got back together and i think i upset my gf by telling her?

OK so i had this dream last night where i went to visit my gf and i had to stay at her house cause i couldnt afford a motel, but a day after i got there she broke up with me for another guy, and i had to stay there cause i didnt have a plane ticket back(i NEVER dream like this, i love my gf with all my heart)any ways in the dream i entered a state of depression and i then somehow i walked in on her when she and "rich boy" were getting intimate(ill just say that) anyways i walked into her room again when she was alone and she said she still loved me and i told her she had to choose and for some reason she made a list of the qualities i had ad the qualities he had and she chose me(happy ending)...now i told my gf about this and i think i upset her...she said and i knew long before this dream she would never leave me for a guy with more money...but i think i upset her by telling her about this dream....how can i cheer her up?

No comments:

Post a Comment