Sunday, July 10, 2011

How long do you think it will take for me to get braces? ?

So I had an ortho consult appointment about 2 months ago & I'm really annoyed that my parents keep putting everything off. At the appointment my orthodontist told me I'm getting 6 teeth pulled (4 wisdom teeth, 2 premolars) and then I'll get powerchains which will literally straighten my teeth in 2 weeks. My teeth are overcrowded and crooked in the front and time is running out before highschool begins on August 11th. Before the surgery I'm having molds done to make sure we're sure of which teeth are getting pulled. Theyre not a super busy place so I dont think it'll be too hard to make an appointment, but how long do you think this process will take for me to get the powerchains on?

No comments:

Post a Comment